WAYS TO HELP
There are so many ways you can share your talents and resources with the Animal Assistance League of Orange County. Here are a few of the ways:
- When you shop on Amazon be sure to select Animal Assistance League of Orange County as your charity of choice. It costs you nothing and AALOC receives a small percentage of your qualified purchases which include many items. Click here to see details on Amazon Smile.
- Volunteer! As a non-profit organization we rely on the generosity of our donors to pay for the needs of the humane center and the medical needs of all the animals under our care. Our board of trustees and kennel manager are all volunteers who dedicate their time. Join them and help us in our efforts! See more information in our Volunteer section.
- Attend our fundraising events. They are so much fun and include great entertainment and scrumptious refreshments. We have a strong community of benefactors and in our opinion they are the most generous and fun-loving individuals around!
- Planned giving is a means to help AALOC carry-on with our work through your will or trust. More information about can be found on our Planned Giving page.
- Even though you might not be able to adopt one of the animals from AALOC you can sponsor one of the dogs, cats or rabbits with special medical needs. See our Sponsor a Pet page for details.
- Fostering a special needs pet provides the concentrated attention and care for an animal that may be ill or very senior. All vet bills are paid by AALOC. You just provide the love and attention. Click here for more information on fostering.